Terms and Condition
The following Terms and Conditions control your membership in the BTCycler program. You agree that you have read and understand this Agreement ("Agreement") and that your membership in the BTCYCLER program (the "Program") shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the "Member") and BTCycler. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by BTCYCLER. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified. Your continued participation in BTCycler after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register to become a member of BTCYCLER.
1. Illegal activity. Members may not present BTCycler promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by BTCYCLER, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
2. Third-Party Liability. BTCYCLER will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
3. BTCYCLER reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. With a Start-up cost of only 0.01BTC per position, BTCYCLER has brought 'success' within the reach of everyone. BTCycler allows unlimited positions (Advertising credits). All payments are non-refundable.
5. You understand that display of commission information and the making of income projections to prospective members are prohibited.
6. You agree that you will not make any representations to a prospect about building a downline for them, or indicating they will get "spillover" from your recruiting efforts in order to induce them to become a Member of BTCYCLER.
7. We Accept Bitcoin payments only.
8. Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of BTCYCLER with all future commissions forfeited.
9. Membership Cancellation. Membership at BTCYCLER is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member. BTCYCLER will only cancel/terminate a membership if it’s deemed that the member is operating in conflict with BTCYCLER terms and conditions.
10. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of BTCYCLER.
11. Private Information. BTCYCLER will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
12. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within BTCYCLER are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. BTCYCLER provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
13. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to BTCYCLER and or its members will be terminated from BTCYCLER. Depending on seriousness, BTCYCLER may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
14. UCE/UBE or SPAM. BTCYCLER strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of BTCYCLER and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships cancelled.
15. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the member area. BTCYCLER will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
16. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from BTCYCLER or any program promoted via the BTCYCLER program.
a) You understand that if you are a U.S. resident (including a U.S. resident alien), you must submit your correct Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (both collectively referred to as "Taxpayer Identification Number" or "TIN"), and
b) You are not subject to backup withholding because: (I) you are exempt from backup withholding, or (ii) you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest and dividends, or (iii) the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding, and If federal or State tax withholding becomes legally required for you, you will contact BTCycler immediately.